Patient Track -
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Luxating Patella
- FHO Femoral head ostectomy
- Polyarthritis or Osteoarthritis
Please call to discuss if there is any additional orthopedic conditions you would like to provide rehabilitation services for. To allow us to evaluate if we are a good fit for your patient. 262-694-6515
- Intervertebral Disk Disease IVDD – Post Operative or Conservative Medical Management
- FCE Fibrocartilaginous embolism
- DM Degenerative myelopathy in dogs
- Degenerative Lumbosacral Stenosis
Please call to discuss if there are any additional neurologic or neuromuscular conditions you would like to provide rehabilitation services for. To allow us to evaluate if we are a good fit for your patient. 262-694-6515
- Senior Pet
Physical Medicine can address and improve the pet’s level of comfort. Then increase mobility and strength so seniors can maintain an optimal quality of life.
- Working/Performance and Sport Dog
Physical Medicine can assist you increasing your pet’s fitness level by improving cardiovascular and soft tissue health.
- Weight Loss
The big goal here is to get the patient moving. Underwater treadmill and home exercises tailored to the specific patient.