Current Positions Available:
- Front Office Coordinator
- Veterinary Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
Full-time Veterinary Technician
Are you a self-starter with high standards for medical care? We are seeking an experienced technician for a full-time position at our growing practice. The technicians are responsible for overseeing all patient care including surgical discharges and medical triage.
Applicants must have:
- General knowledge of anatomy and physiology of animals
- Excellent client communication skills with emphasis on disease prevention and patient care
- The ability to perform restraint, phlebotomy and digital radiography
- Experience with surgical duties including anesthesia induction/ maintenance, dental prophylaxis and surgical assisting
- Laboratory skills including urinalysis, ear cytology, fecal exams, and operation of in-house lab equipment
- The qualities to work in a team setting
- We offer competitive pay based on experience. Benefits include: health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, uniforms, pet discounts, CE and 401K.
Please mail your resume to: Care Animal Hospital, 8989 74th Street, Kenosha, WI 53142 or e-mail to email@example.com. No phone calls please.